|R e j e s t r a c j a ż e t o n o w a|
Understanding Equality Course (2021Z) - gr. 1
Strona przedmiotu w USOSweb
The aim of the course is to familiarize the academic community with issues related to equal treatment. Participation in the e-course will enable PhD students and learners to gain knowledge, among others about what discrimination is and what its consequences are, look at your attitude towards gender equality, and finally - develop basic skills to respond to discrimination.
Tryb rozliczania przedmiotu
Zaliczenie na ocenę
Understanding Equality Course is an interactive e-course that you can do by yourself.
During the course you will learn what discrimination is, how to recognize it and what to do when you are a witness or a victim.
The course consists of 4 modules:
1. Gender equality policy:
- the broader social context of gender equality,
- historical and social changes in the area of women’s higher education,
- basic terminology regarding gender equality policy,
- the definition of gender.
2. Equality barriers:
- how to identify individual and social barriers of gender equality,
- how our personal beliefs and convictions can affect our relations with others,
- the relationship between stereotypes, prejudices and discrimination.
- different forms of discrimination,
- how to recognize discriminatory behaviour,
- the consequences of discrimination.
4. Responding to discrimination:
- various types of intervention and ways of responding to discrimination,
- responses to discrimination and anti-discrimination procedures are available at the University of Warsaw.
The registration to the course is via platform COME.
|UL: centralny system rejestracji żetonowych||Najlepiej działa z przeglądarką||:: UL2 18.104.22.168-0 (2016-06-23)||:: kontakt|